For 14 years, The Audit, Risk & Governance (ARG) Conference has been an essential date in the diaries of Political Appointees, Auditor Generals, Board and Committee Members, and other senior executives/professionals working in audit, risk, compliance, investigations, inspection, ethics, cybercrime, ICT, finance and governance. ARG focuses on achieving strong audit and governance practices while building capacity in the fight against harmful financial/reputational practices in both private and public sectors. The three-day event provides a unique platform for thought-leaders and practitioners to share initiatives, overcome challenges and discuss strategies.
ARG welcomes a community of audit professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 20 nations around the world. Join us at the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa, between 28-30 August 2019 and learn from the best.
ARG is produced by MIS Training Institute (MISTI), the international leader in audit, IT audit, fraud and information security training. MISTI’s expertise draws on experience gained in training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents.
Why attend ARG 2019?
- Introducing New Speakers - Join new speakers whilst re-kindling relationships with familiar faces
- Become More Involved - Participate in detailed longer sessions, workshops and think tanks and enhance your learning by being part of the discussions
- Real Life Case Studies - Learn the lessons and successes of actual cases and learn proven strategies for how you can stop similar frauds in your organisation
- Personal Gain - Benefit from first-hand guidance and get the answers you need to the most important questions
- Social Schedule - We will ensure you get to know Mombasa, Kenya during your stay whilst getting to know your peers. It’s all about networking!
- Networking Opportunities - This is a rare opportunity to meet and discuss common issues with representatives from local and national government, public sector organisations and private companies