8 Reasons to attend in 2017
- Experienced Speakers – Hear exclusive case studies keynote presentations and benefit from first hand advice and guidance from international and regional speakers. Plus, get the answers you need to the most important questions and take back practical advice to use in your organisation!
- Hear best practices - Receive a comprehensive explanation of the latest detection, investigation, response and prevention strategies employed by prominent multi-national companies, banks governments and the international community.
- Real life case studies - Learn the lessons and successes of actual cases and learn about proven strategies for how you can stop similar frauds in your organisation.
- Networking opportunities - This is a rare opportunity to meet and discuss common issues with representatives from local and national government, public sector organisations and private companies. The conference features a dedicated business meeting area, allowing you to make new connections in a trusted environment.
- Social Schedule - We will ensure you get to know Mauritius during your stay whilst getting to know your peers. It's all about the networking! Stay tuned for updates on specific events
- In-depth workshops - Participate in detailed, longer sessions taking place during the conference to enhance your learning, all included free of charge as part of the programme.
- Invest in your education - Attendance at the conference is worth 24 CPE points towards your ongoing professional development.
South African Airways (SAA) is the official airline partner of Audit, Risk & Governance 2017
South African Airways (SAA) is committed to provide delegates attending the 12th Annual Audit Risk & Governance Africa Conference a discount offering ranging from 5 – 18% per point of sale, off its lowest published airfares on the services of SAA subject to the relevant class availability for international and regional market related airfares. This will exclude all SAA code share flights as well as the domestic routes serviced by either SA Express or South African Airlink. These airfares will only be applicable for travel 14 days prior and/or after the official event dates.
South African Airways looks forward to welcoming delegates on board flights and to offer our warm South African hospitality!
You can take advantage of this offer in one of two ways:
1. Click here to book your reservation and secure your SAA ticket. Simply enter promo code: ARGAC2017 to receive the discounted conference fares.
Note: To see your discounted rate, be sure to include the promo code in your search requirements. Prices will not show the discount until your flight is chosen and you click "continue". The price will then update your SAA discount.
Note: Refer to authorisation code: SA10181 to ensure the discounted event fares.
Please note the following:
- Fare discounts will be determined by the origin of travel, flight schedule, and whether travelling Business or Economy class.
- To benefit from these discounted rates, please use the reference number: SA10181.
- Bookings can also be made through SAA Offices, City Town Offices, and Call Centre to access the discounted airfares.
- Travel must take place between: 02 August – 01 September 2017
If you want to become part of ARG 2017 in Port Louis - Mauritius, and are a Voyager member, why not make use of your Voyager Miles to book your ticket now? To make a booking using your Voyager Miles, click here and login using your membership number and PIN to make your way to the event. Safe travels!
Past Event Sponsors Include: