The conference has been going from strength to strength and we pride ourselves on the positive feedback from our attendees. Here is some of the feedback that we received from those attending last years Audit, Risk & Governance Africa conference in Port Louis, Mauritius.
From Audit, Risk & Governance 2017
“Awesome experience. This is a great opportunity for IA leaders to network, share their experience and bring back key learnings for further improvement”
– Chief Internal Auditor, Cim group
“It has been a well put together workshop addressing key concern issues around the globe currently. I have really learned a lot from this conference"
- Corporate Risk Manager, Nampower
“A great conference showcasing expert speakers across Africa and beyond sharing great insights on Risk, Audit and Corporate Governance. It was a pleasure to bring the topic of diversity for the first time in the conferences 12-year history"
– Dr Miranda Brawn, CEO & Founder MBDL Foundation
“This is my first time at ARG and I am going back with a head full of ideas, insights and valuable recommendations. Definitely will be back. Speakers are simply marvellous. The conference has been able to capture the new trends and make relevant to the profession. Well done”
– Team Leader Risk & Audit, Cim Group
“The ARG conference was a great experience, an amazing way to get international exposure, sharing experience and learn”
– Manager Internal Audit, Cim group
“The speakers have practical experience in the topics they taught. There were many experts from various institutions/countries for sharing experiences”
– Alphonsine Mukaruziga, Internal Auditor, Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD)
“It is a professionally well organised event to enlighten auditors and risk management practitioners on contemporary issues around audit, risk and governance and management in general”
– Manager Internal Audit, CRDB Bank
“A great sharing moment of different/diverse experiences”
– Chief Operations Officer, Axis Fiduciary
“The event has opened my understanding to the great danger of cybercrime”
– Group Head Internal Audit/Compliance, BUA Group
“Board Audit Committee members must be attending these conferences”
– Acting Audit Manager, Operation & Financial Audit, Reserve Bank of Malawi